- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £23,000.00 gross per year
We are recruiting for an Intermodal Coordinator to work within one of the UK's largest container ports
This role involes the planning of import and export container traffic. This is a varied role that would suit an enthusiastic person with a customer focused outlook.
• Ensure all traffic is railed as per customers’ requirements
• Liaison with customers to resolve any problems regarding their traffic.
• Ensure that all safety aspects are adhered to in the transportation of containers.
• Planning of trains using Spinnaker and FLEC
• Answering customer queries in a timely and professional manner.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
• Capability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Proactive, innovative and creative approach to problem solving
• Good working knowledge of PC applications
The successful applicant should be a cohesive team player, committed to providing a high standard of service to the business.
If this role is of interest please apply