- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Change your job, change your workplace, change your future...
This is a great opportunity to join our ambitious Internal Sales team. Do you have a love for sales and are you keen to maximise your earning potential in a target driven role? Do you want an opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience within a fast based sales environment?
Ricoh have a vacancy available for an Internal Account Manager based from our prestigious Northampton office. This exciting and varied role is responsible for supporting our External Account Team to drive business and increase revenue and profit.
What you will be doing
• Pro-actively develop and grow the contribution from 1 of Ricoh's key Telecoms customers
• Swift and accurate turnaround of enquiries throughout the 'Opportunity to Quote' and 'Quote to Order' processes
• Swift and accurate turnaround of existing MVS Support Contract Renewals throughout the 'Quote to Order' process.
• Identify future sales opportunities for this 1 account
• Negotiation with suppliers to ensure savings are delivered and reported in to customer on a weekly basis
• Maintain relationships with key contacts in Purchasing Company via weekly update calls and daily email communication
• Maintain accurate Sales Forecast data to enable the Ricoh Management Team to effectively track sales against budget.
• Maintain and update reporting tools and CRM system
• Production and management of Work Orders and other associated documentation
You will ideally have
• Proven experience within an Internal Sales and/or Sales Admin role
• Confident approach
• Time management and planning skills
• Focused on achieving targets
• Self Motivated and flexible team worker able to work under pressure
• Good numeracy skills with commercial acumen
• Understanding of customer and supplier portals and web based tools
• IT literate with intermediate knowledge of excel and word
In return for your commitment, you can expect
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where career development is encouraged and rewarded. We offer a variety of different benefits from healthcare plans to childcare vouchers to cycle to work schemes.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - http://programmes/ban-box) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Resourcing Team.