- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
About the role
The Internal Sales role will be responsible for the development and performance of a designated portfolio of international markets globally to achieve budget sales and profits.
You will be a self-motivated, confident, pro-active and a highly organised individual with a natural ability to build business with distributors deployed across the globe.
• Manage and maximise sales growth within with the company's international markets
• Plan strategies to achieve maximum distribution, plus strengthen and build brand awareness
• Liaise on a regular basis and develop company distributors / outlets
• Provide tools, insights and information to train key distributors and outlets and deliver promotions for key overseas accounts
• Launch and maximise sales of new products
• Manage international distributors, including setting targets/goals, calculating commissions/expenses and accompanying agents and supplying back-up support
• Help implement marketing and point of sale strategies for key overseas accounts
• Deliver tools to enable effective presentation of company products in stores/outlets
• Help implement marketing, promotions and new product development/launches with the sales and marketing team
• Work with the export admin support, dealing with existing customer inquiries including sales and delivery enquiries
• Produce monthly reports on overseas sales
• Assist UK sales team where needed in the transition of existing wholesale and direct accounts to the new Tier 1 & Tier 2 strategic wholesale partners
• Complete and work to budgets and forecasts
• Minimum of 2 years in sales and key account management experience
• Be an excellent relationship builder and be able to manage and present to international distributors
• A strong negotiator who is also very commercially minded but margin conscious
• An understanding of the full sales life cycle both internally and externally
• Potential to travel to international markets on occasions at a later date.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• A sound understanding of promotions, budgets, forecasts and planograms
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedbacks.
Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer