- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £23,000.00 gross per year
Internal Sales Executive - Peterborough
My client is a specialist in power conversion, using expert knowledge to specify, and
source and purchase power supply products for use in any customers' application and
across all industries.
Their brand is synonymous with innovative high--end, high performance and well--engineered
efficient designs. Their comprehensive range of products include DC/DC Converters, AC/DC
Internal and External Power Supplies, Battery Chargers and LED Drivers.
Key Position Objective:
The Internal Sales Executive position will be responsible for driving sales through telephone
contact with a wide variety of sourced leads to identify, qualify, and develop quality sales
opportunities for the business. They are looking to grow their sales by £700k in their next
financial (commencing 1st October) and this position is pivotal to achieving this growth.
Sales & Marketing Manager
Peterborough Sales & Marketing Office
Ideal candidates will thrive on the challenge of creative telephone negotiation and will enjoy
the cold----calling and prospecting cycle in a high volume, target driven environment.
A high degree of positivity and a superior telephone voice are required. Responsibilities
* High volume outbound cold----calling contacts and companies from a variety of
* Utilize sales tools provided
* Follow----up on leads generated through marketing campaign activity.
* Develop leads into prospects through effective communication.
* Qualify and Identify prospect needs by leveraging key contacts and determining
organizations decision making/buying process.
* Identify high potential prospects and transition qualified leads to the CRM system for
* Effectively utilize lead qualification process as well as document sales information in
our CRM system.
* Responsible for making a minimum of 60----70 outbound calls daily.
* Obtain a minimum of 40 new enquiries per month.
* Work under general supervision, but a high degree of initiative, creativity and
latitude are required and encouraged.
* Strong telephone qualifying, prospecting and marketing skills.
* Ability to reach prospects creatively, position products, identify decision makers, and
handle objections positively and professionally.
* Proficient in all MS Office applications.
* Experienced in use of CRM; experience with Zoho preferred.
* Excellent phone presence and interpersonal skills.
* Strong written and verbal skills
* Can do attitude
* Willingness to travel. At times visits to our distribution centre, customers and
suppliers may be necessary.
Candidate must be able to work on his or her own initiative with minimal monitoring. At
the same time they would be part of a small team and would need to cover / answer phone
Salary: up to £20000 pa + Commission