- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £24,000.00 gross per year
- Monks Risborough
About The Company
We are the UK's leading independent distributor of enclosures and electrical components, established for over 25 years.
We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service and value to our trade customers throughout the UK.
We are a proactive company and have a great team environment.
Our head office in Princes Risborough is a purpose-built facility which includes distribution, our in-house engineering and manufacturing plant.
We have two further branches in Chessington and Stockport.
We are now looking to recruit a tele-sales and marketing executive to join our head office in Princes Risborough.
You will have excellent sales / telesales experience, having worked in a similar role.
Full product training will be given to the right person.
However, the focus of this role will be to generate new accounts to pass on to our sales team, re-engage with dormant accounts and to work with the Marketing Manager to organise and send CRM activity.
- Outgoing sales calls to maintain existing customers and gain new ones.
- Following up on quotes supplied by the sales team with the goal of securing orders and sales.
- Achieve agreed revenue targets and new account acquisition.
- Working with the Sales Manager and Marketing Manager to segment and prioritise the customer database.
- Managing the CRM database to ensure compliance and that data is updated.
- Working with the Marketing Manager to organise and send follow up emails and introductions.
- Engage with customers and develop good working relationships to grow the business.
- Identify key accounts and work with the Sales team to grow those accounts.
- Pass on order requests and quote requests to the Sales team.
- Work with the Sales team to ensure that quotes and orders have been completed and processed in order to deliver exceptional end to end customer experience.
You will be self-motivated, proactive and have a passion for sales and relationship building.
You must be able to demonstrate a strong and results driven sales ability.
Excellent communication skills are essential and plenty of energy to drive this role forward.
You will be organised and be able to keep records and work across different systems and platforms.
- Intermediate knowledge of IT packages, platforms and systems
- Previous experience of electrical wholesale an advantage
- Passionate and motivated and the ambition to develop your skills and the role
- Good confident telephone manner
- Excellent customer service
- Reliable and flexible attitude to work
- At least 1 years B2B sales experience
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Competitive salary package
- Great working facilities
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Hours of work 8.30am
- Contribution to Group Personal Pension Scheme
If you feel that you have the right skills and experience and that you would fit into our enthusiastic and proactive team then apply now by submitting your CV and a quick paragraph as to why you will be the successful candidate.
- customer service