- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,001.00 - £30,000.00 gross per year
Job Profile Student Support - Admissions
Reporting to the Regional Managers, the International Recruitment and Admissions Officer will support the International Sales Team, ensuring consistency of approach and implementation of strategy across all countries, tracking performance and training of agents and partner centres.
The successful candidate will optimise work flows, BPP policies and ensure clear communication between BPP’s stakeholders in Head Office and the regions.
The role will also provide general administrative support to members of the Senior Management Team and co-ordinate a range of processes relating to agent applications without agent portal access.
All of this will be with the aim to delivery ambitious international expansion and revenue growth in the respective regions.
- Support International Office and other staff in the recruitment of international students and delivery of international business.
- Actively contribute in achieving the University's intake targets
- Promote the University and explain admissions processes and requirements
- Deliver training, to groups of agents, prospective students, parents and other key stakeholders
- Assist with reports relating to international student enrolment patterns
- Monitor and maintain records/reports
- Manage agent commission process, ensuring agent invoices are invoiced correctly and processed in a timely manner
- As required, represent the University at student recruitment activities in the UK, overseas and on visits from prospective students
- Develop and maintain knowledge of University courses as well as the wider BPP Group courses.
- To call current students to ensure repeat bookings/applications.
- As required, to undertake all admissions tasks required for the processing of international student applications, making provisional offers, processing CASs requests
- To develop and maintain knowledge of central systems
- To work with clients in a positive, polite and friendly manner
- Participate in BPP University events, and where appropriate to be involved in organising events.
- Weekend and evening work will be required in addition to the ability to undertake UK and overseas limited travel
Department Sales & Marketing - International Admissions
Location UK, London, London Shepherd's Bush
- Experience of international student recruitment
- Familiarity with the higher education sector
- Demonstrated ability to hit/exceed challenging targets
- Strong organisational, project and financial management skills
- Collegiate/creative approach to work, i.e. a ‘can-do' attitude.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- This role will involve dealing with international students, parents and agents. The successful candidate will have the ability to empathise with people and relevant market places within the professional services sector.
- The drive and desire to move the International business forward and play an instrumental part in its development.
- Clear logical thinking and good planning skills, coupled with the ability to work well as part of a team in a very collaborative environment.
- Ability to work speedily and accurately to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Educational industry knowledge will be beneficial but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Organisational skills and ability to use own initiative to manage work load
- Decision-making skills
- Adaptable to change
- Proactive in suggesting ways to increase sales
- A friendly approach
- Excellent customer services skills
Contract Hours 37.50
Full Job Description
International Recruitment & Admissions Officer JD & Guide.pdf (754 Kb)
- ms project