- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are looking for future leaders who are looking for an action packed year and will help us to stay ahead of the game – are you up to the challenge? If so, you will fit right in at Kahn Design.
With plenty of real-life experience up for grabs, our people Internship will put you right at the heart of a busy, multi-faceted organisation.
Initially, this opportunity is based in Chelsea where you’ll work the team, who will fill your brain with the ins and outs of all things apprenticeships, interns and graduates.
It’ll be an action packed year and if there’s time, you may also find yourself working on initiatives for the wider team in areas like leadership and management development.
You will get involved in everything from procurement, sales, marketing and much more.
You’ll also get to do the really fun stuff too! - creating some cracking content for us to use across a range of social media platforms.
By the time we’re done with you, you’ll have some amazing relationship management and project management skills and you’ll be all set to extend the internship, rejoin us in the future or move on to a permanent contract, depending on the needs of the organisation
Please be advised, we are also willing to consider individuals who may not have had an opportunity to go to University.
To be considered, please apply direct by uploading your CV and tell us via the covering letter section, why you would be ideal for this role.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Create content for all our social media channels.
- A quick thinker with the ability to respond in an appropriate manner to customer requests.
- To help promote Kahn products and vehicles.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with customers
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Being proactive in finding new opportunities and markets.
- Representing the organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Ensuring good data capture to assist with future marketing campaigns.
- Log queries.
- Feeding future buying trends back to employers.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in the automotive industry (desirable)
- Proactive and driven
- Be able to work under pressure and meet targets
- The ability to flourish in a competitive environment
- Must be flexible and able to work weekends/unsociable hours, due to the nature of the role.
- Strong communication skills.
- Preferably an automotive enthusiast who has knowledge of the industry.
- Full driving licence.