- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Client is a well-established property developer, investor and agency, based in Central London. They hold more than 25 years' in the industry; they are renowned for their development portfolio, are looking to continue on their trailblazing path for the foreseeable future.
The Role will include being directly responsible for the development of the business in the following responsibilities:
- Looking for new property investment opportunities in residential and commercial sectors.
- Identifying potential property development projects in residential and commercial sectors.
- Negotiating deals with developers and vendors.
- Building internal and external relationships.
- Communicating with clients to reach their investment goals.
- Meeting with clients to achieve business objectives.
- Acting as an advisor to clients throughout the end-to-end product life-cycle, and after.
- Complying with commercial and legal due diligence.
The Person will have a minimum of two years' experience in the UK land agency sector and will preferably have knowledge of the appropriate regulations and legislation.
The right candidate will also demonstrate an excellent phone manner, with a hunger for business development with a proven track record of sales in this sector. The right person will be able to demonstrate their knowledge and hit the ground running by working to exceed sales targets in a timely and consistent manner, with an already established contact base.
- Real Estate
- property sales
- property development
- real estate