- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Salary: £9 per hour
As one of the UK's largest financial groups, our client's scale and breadth means your career aspirations could become a reality.
Our client is dedicated to supporting all of their colleagues' ambitions. As part of the group you'll have a real opportunity to learn, grow and develop in a way that works for you.
This is a 6 month temporary role with a possibility of extension. These positions are offering a pay rate up to £9 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday between 8am to 6pm, 35 hours a week.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual who wants to work within the challenging and rewarding Wealth Management environment. This is a non-customer facing role which requires the job holder to make informed investment decisions for our client.
The role does not involve direct client contact but does involve close working relationships with our client relationship teams based across the country.
As an Investment Reviewer you will be involved in specialist clerical / technical support duties in accordance with predetermined procedures and service standards under appropriate guidance and direction.
Working under supervision you will review investments for our client's products, ensuring that portfolios comply with company policy whilst at the same time delivering an impeccable service to the client. Attention to detail will be a key skill required. You will also be required to undertake administrative functions to assist in the management of client portfolios, including specialist activity relating to Corporate Actions and changes in company investment policy.
Right from the start, we'll give you full training and all the support you need.
We will help you to obtain a full understanding of our operational policies and procedures plus give you an awareness of regulatory practices and constraints.
- Dealing with a broad range of customers, through a broad range of products, brands, propositions and complex systems, on an end to end case ownership basis
- Using judgement to make complex decisions based upon a range of demanding enquiries and information presented across multiple products, brands, systems and customer types
- Responsible for own up/cross-skilling and the effective maintenance of those skills in line with peers and role requirements.
- Ensure understanding of and comply with company Working Practices, investment policy and ensure that this information is kept up to date.
- Review client investments in line with our client's products, ensuring that portfolios comply with company policy.
- Collaboration with team members to manage and prioritize workload to meet the core purpose of the customer journey
- Building strong relationships whilst having the ability to deliver key messages in line with decisions across a wide portfolio of products, brands and channels
- Ensure all legislative regulatory requirements are adhered to through compliance with various policies such as, Money Laundering, Sanctions, Conduct Risk, multi brand & channel policy and the Complaints Handling policy.
- Maintain required competency and ensure accuracy on complex scenarios
- Support and assist colleagues within the team, providing guidance to team members as appropriate
- Not walking past things that are wrong and need fixed and proactive in recognizing and identifying a barrier in the system. Challenging and providing solutions, working with key stakeholders to improve the customer experience
- Identifying and raising ideas for continuous improvement to enhance the customer and colleague experience by adding value to the end to end process
- Attending and providing active participation in team meetings, sharing thoughts and ideas to improve the outcome for the colleague, customer and business
What's in it for you?
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- Possibility of extension of contract
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
So if you're interested in learning, growing and developing, then this could be the place for you.
If you think you're right for the role, apply now and see where your career could go with one of the UK's largest financial services groups.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK