- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £60.00 - £70.00 gross per hour
Our client, a leading alternative Asset Manager in London is looking to hire an Investor Relations professional to be part of a growing Business Development function.The ideal candidate will have experience covering UCITS alternatives and will be responsible for client service,producing all marketing materials whilst also taking a lead on maintaining the company website, consultant databases, PR and RFP Writing.
- Take a lead on marketing campaigns.
- Producing marketing materials including factsheets, DDQs, presentations and pitch books.
- Prepare the management information pipeline and activity reporting.
- Facilitate the completion of RFPs and tenders.
- Keep website up to date.
- Managing high profile events including the annual conference including pre and post communications.
- At least 4 years experience in a similar marketing function within an asset manager or hedge fund.
- Fluency in written and spoken English – additional languages would be a plus.
- Educated to degree level.
- Experience of working with CRM systems.
"Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age."