- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £22,000.00 gross per year
We are currently looking for an Experienced Invoice Administrator to join our growing company at our head office based in Sawston, Cambridge. The core of our business is our fleet of fully equipped service vehicles operating 24 hours a day, every day of the year. We provide thorough statutory testing and certification including weight testing both on and or, as is most frequent, service at the customer's premises.
The successful candidate will join the invoicing / administration team who are tasked with ensuring works carried out by our engineers are invoiced in a timely manner and submitted in line with customer / manufacturer procedures. Other duties will include administrative support, customer service, queries and taking external calls.
Requirements: - - Familiar with invoicing systems.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Attention to detail (high accuracy level).
- Can work to deadlines.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Customer Service experience is essential.
- Team Player (but capable of working on own initiative).
Duties and Responsibilities: - - Reviewing engineer's job sheets and raising proformas/invoices for works carried out.
- Contacting customers via email/phone to obtain final purchase orders.
- Utilising customer online systems/portals when required.
- Ensuring that all invoices are raised in a timely manner and SLA's are adhered to.
- Dealing with incoming calls from customers, engineers, manufacturers / suppliers and actioning accordingly.
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers.
- Escalating queries to management.
Person Specification: - - Experience of invoicing in a similar role.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Experience liaising with engineers (desirable).
- Tail lift and ancillary equipment knowledge (desirable).
- An ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Strong organisation skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Proactive in problem solving.
- Professional and positive approach to tasks, relationships and corporate culture.
- Good customer focus with a desire to resolve issues an ensure customers are satisfied.
- Excellent communication skills with a pleasant telephone manner.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Sawston, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Monday to Friday, 08:30-17:30 (negotiable).
Salary: £20,000 -£22,000 (dependant on experience).
- customer service