- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Tigerspike is a digital services company that solves complex problems by creating digital products, providing consultative services and helping businesses to define their digital strategy.
As a 300+ strong global team, we're an Apple Mobility Partner and one of the most recognised specialist enterprise mobility companies in the world.
We're now looking for an iOSEngineer, who enjoys a challenge, to join us in London.
So, if you have a thirst for innovation and want to work with talented and passionate people in an informal and high energy office then read on...
Tell me More!
The clients we partner with range from boutique to multinational, whose users span from employees in your local supermarket to vulnerable young adults.
You'll gain experience with industries from NGOs to Travel and have the opportunity to provide a meaningful voice in developing products that improve people's lives.
In recent projects, we created a Smart Cities platform using React and AWS's IoT products for SSE and also launched a pilot project for NIHR, the research arm of the NHS, which required AWS middleware and native Android (Kotlin) and iOS (Swift) apps.
What experience/ skills do you need?
- 1-4 years experience as an iOS Engineer, designing and implementing software solutions usingSwift
- Writing code that follows SOLID principles, platform-specific conventions and common design patterns
- A solid history of constantly improving your own knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of the SDLC and exposure toa Continuous Integration system
- Proficiency with git when collaborating on codebases
- The desire to work in a client facing role
- Experiencesecuring data in transit and at rest using a variety of encryption techniques
- An understanding of architectural choices, including the trade-offs for eachIt's a bonus if you also have
- Objective C coding experience
- Experience on another platform (e.g. Android or AWS)
- Knowledge of Scrum and/or Kanban
- Functional programming and protocol-oriented programming experienceWhat's in it for me?
Empowerment - to be autonomous within a self-organising team that is passionate to deliver quality.
Professional Growth - we know you're happiest when you're learning new things, so you'll be given an annual allowance to spend on your professional growth such as attending a conference or taking a course. It's like a makeover for your mind!
Mentorship - a chance to be mentored by senior and lead engineers who will take your coding skills to the next level!
Collaboration - you'll work in a multi-disciplinary Agile team, forming a close relationship with clients.
Innovation - our monthly â€˜Transmogrification Day' allows us to take a break from client work to spend time playing with the latest tech and improving our tools and techniques.
Quality - ensure the quality of your teams work through pair programming, code reviews, unit tests and test automation.
Tigerspike values health and wellbeing by offering:
- The freedom to work remotely when you need to
- An annual allowance to spend on your personal growth such as French lessons, learning to play an instrument or even a beer tasting course!
- Free Yoga andBootcamp class weekly
- Spontaneous plank and stretch breaksSome of the other benefits we offer include:
- 25 days' holiday (in addition to all public holidays) and a bonus day for your birthday!
- Â£60 monthly mobile phone allowance
- Free lunch and drinks on a Friday
- The chance to work on different projects in our other offices (Sydney, Japan, Dubai, Singapore, New York etc.)Who are we?
Tigerspike is a digital services company improving people's lives through technology. Focusing on strategy, experience design, development and systems integration, our work is hinged on five key values: Transparency, Resilience, Problem-solving, Energy and Curiosity. We have a reputation for innovation and creating long-term partnerships with customers such as Emirates, American Express, The United Nations, Westfield, ADP and New Look.
Our People are our culture and that is what makes us unique. Founded in 2003 with a team spanning 10 global offices and counting, we are excited to continue supporting businesses #TheTigerspikeWay.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.*
- ms project