- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Eastbourne College Information Services are seeking to appoint a one-year fixed term Project Manager to assist in the migration of an existing Management Information System (WCBS PASS) to iSAMS and other integrated systems.
The successful candidate will be efficient and effective in successfully delivering projects using creative ideas and solutions whilst maintaining high levels of communication with all stakeholders.
Proven experience of responsibility for planning and implementing projects is essential, ideally in an independent school environment or other education organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the day-to-day running of the project to migrate the schools current Management Information System to new integrated systems
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship and communications with all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Delegate project tasks based on project members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels and availability
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven working experience in project management, ideally in an independent school environment or other education organisation
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
- Tracking Budgets
- Coaching and training end users
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Performance Management
- Verbal Communication
To apply visit www.eastbourne-college.co.uk and click ‘Apply Now’ to complete the mandatory application form or contact Human Resources, email: email@example.com or tel: 01323 452300
Closing Date: 13 December 2019
Eastbourne College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- human resources
- ms project