- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
An immediate opportunity has arisen for an experienced French speaking ISDA Negotiator to join our client, a leading investment bank based in London
Key responsibilities of the French Speaking ISDA Negotiator will include:
- Legal documentation negotiator of ISDA and Derivative Master Agreements and related ancillary documents
- Assisting lawyers in providing internal legal advice to the business on relevant legal issues.
- Follow-up work, both internally and with counterparts to gather comments, information, review and ultimately complete agreements and prepare them for execution.
- Organization of execution of completed agreements and dispatch for counterparts' signature.
- Follow-up work to ensure return of signed documents and completion and closing of files.
The ideal French Speaking ISDA Negotiator will possess the following attributes/skills:
- French written and spoken is essential for this role
- Experience directly relevant ISDA negotiation.
- Knowledge of various legal entities including: funds, insurance companies and pensions.
- Proven excellent organizational and prioritisation skills and attention to detail, especially under pressure.
- Must have strong academics and IT and systems skills.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Enthusiasm and interest in development of documentation skills and using such skills for the completion of negotiation process.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new skills and develop full job ownership.
If you have similar ISDA Negotiator experience to that outlined above and are looking for a contract opportunity within a progressive and dynamic environment, please forward your CV today.
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003