- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
ISDA Negotiator - German SpeakingA leading firm in banking and financial services requires a legal professional to join their team.
- Legal documentation negotiator of ISDA and Derivative Master Agreements and related ancillary documents
- Assisting lawyers in providing internal legal advice to the business on relevant legal issues.
- Follow-up work, both internally and with counterparts to gather comments, information, review and ultimately complete agreements and prepare them for execution.
- Organisation of execution of completed agreements and dispatch for counterparts' signature.
- Follow-up work to ensure return of signed documents and completion and closing of files.
- Experience directly relevant ISDA negotiation.
- Knowledge of various legal entities including: funds, insurance companies and pensions.
- Proven excellent organisational and prioritisation skills and attention to detail, especially under pressure.
- Must have strong academics and IT and systems skills.
- Team spirit essential.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Enthusiasm and interest in development of documentation skills and using such skills for the completion of negotiation process.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new skills and develop full job ownership.
- German speaking and writing.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.