- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Primary Location: United Kingdom,England,London
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Product Management
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 19022609
Build and support cash flow and other data analytics models supporting ABS, MBS, Loans and Data Aggregation transactions.
Identify, scope and implement business process initiatives and control improvements for Issuer Services.
Job is part of Issuer Services Global Product Development Team and EMEA Analytics teams supporting Structured Finance and Loan Products as well as Business Process Management, BPM.
- Creation and delivery of accurate models to support Structured Finance transactions in a timely manner
- Maintenance of models supporting Structured Finance transactions
- Manage ABS/MBS client transactions through review and structuring of relevant documentation from a cash manager perspective.
- Liaise with Servicers, Lawyers and Arrangers to ensure all reporting requirements are understood
- Manage EUC’s as required
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Manage process risk
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors to support the ABS Suite platform
- Produce BRD for system upgrades
- Liaise with Product Technology and CTI for platform upgrades, process improvements and system outage troubleshooting
- Identify business process and control improvements
- Scope and propose process and control initiatives
- Manage implementation of approved initiatives
- Obtain knowledge of Structured Finance and securitisation
- Develop client relationship skills
- Improve analytical capabilities
- Gain understanding of Citi’s technology infrastructure
- Develop deal analysis and negotiation skills
- Develop in-depth understanding of Issuer Services business infrastructure
- Lead process and control improvements
- Exposure to senior management regionally and globally
- Corporate Trust knowledge advantageous
- ABS/MBS experience advantageous.
- Legal documentation experience advantageous.
- Understanding database schema and data interrogation/analysis skills advantageous
- Business process management experience advantageous
- Good team skills
- Good communication skills
- Highly Analytical
- Advanced Excel
- Crystal Reports knowledge
- Systems thinking / ability to identify process improvements
- University education or equivalent.
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and type of experience.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Attention to detail
- Good prioritization skills
- Innovative approach.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer