- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
REED Talent Solutions are looking for an IT Cost and Contracts Manager on behalf of HSBC.
This role can be based in either London or Sheffield.
The primary purpose of the IT Cost Management team is to govern all third party IT spend for HOST Technology (c$3bn) including managing and continuously improving the Cost Management processes. In this role you will work to optimise IT’s utilisation of third-party hardware, software, resources, and associated IT services (including non-permanent workforce) to maximise value and cost savings to HSBC.
As the IT Cost & Contracts Manager you will have a key role in Cost Management processes across multiple IT business areas ensuring consistent governance and controls resulting in sanctioning of spend. This will include detailed involvement on cost submissions working with business managers, procurement and COOs to ensure that HSBC is obtaining the best commercial deal and evidencing the cost reduction work undertaken.
We are looking for:
- Experience with vendor, cost and commercial management including cost reduction / optimisation programmes, particularly across software and telecoms
- Familiarity with IT Infrastructure platforms / technologies, execution of IT vendor management policies
- Good understanding of the IT global delivery model and future roadmap
- Ability to work as part of a multi geography, culturally diverse and time-zone separated team
- Good communications skills and ability to motivate and communicate at all levels of the organization
- Analytical with the ability to understand and resolve problems
If you are interested in this role and have the skills outlined above, we would love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating a diverse environment.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business