- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £33,000.00 - £38,000.00 gross per year
We're looking for an IT Engineer to join a world renowned integrated agency based in Cirencester.
This is a very exciting position within the agency, as IT Engineer you'll work directly with the Head of IT to install, configure, maintain, support and secure the network including hardware resources and software applications.
The responsibilities of the IT Engineer include;
- Maintenance, development and enhancement of IT services
- Embracing and promoting new technologies
- IT Support across all staff
- Ensuring optimal performance is delivered by the server hardware
- Supporting departments in their hosting requirements
In order to be considered for the IT Engineer position you will need;
- A proven track record in an IT support environment
- Sound Microsoft office skills
- Good understanding of scripting and development languages
- Experience with Active Directory
- Security experience
- firewalls and servers
- Excellent communication skills
If you're interested in this IT Engineer opportunity, feel you have suitable skills and experience in IT Support and would like to hear more please send your CV in application.
- active directory