- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- BRISTOL AVON
Do you have a passion for technology? Are you ready to take your hobby to the next level?
Detailed Job Description:
Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme are currently recruiting for an energetic individual to join a fantastic company as an IT Helpdesk Support Apprentice. This is a great opportunity to earn while you learn and gain on the job experience to kickstart your career in IT.
We are looking to recruit an IT Helpdesk Support Apprentice who is a hardworking, organised individual with flexibility and a willingness to learn.
As a Microsoft Infrastructure Technician Apprentice your main roles and responsibilities will include:
• Managing all incidents and customer requests from receipt to resolution and closure
• Ensuring service level agreement standards are met
• Helping resolve incidents escalated from 1st line support team
• Keeping accurate records of all site information using IT/Telecom Service Management tools
• Promptly completing any admin paperwork and documentation.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.
About the Company
Operating since 2002, our client has been providing business telecom services and now has an extensive product range including business mobile packages, business broadband, Cloud IT services, digital signage, video conferencing and wireless networks. With UK wide support, they have over 3000 users across all different types of industry from education, legal and accountancy to manufacturing and food processing.
Their specialist teams work together to meet their customers’ needs, building bespoke technology packages to manage cost efficiency, streamline processes and in an effort to save time. They pride themselves on their tried & tested range of great products, delivery and customer service and this has been the basis of the company’s success; listening to what customers need and using technology as the vehicle to help them move their businesses forward.
• You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills (both written & spoken) and a brilliant telephone manner.
• You will be willing to work hard, eager to learn, ambitious and self-driven.
• You will be flexible, adaptable, possess the ability to multitask, be able to think outside the box and have good interpersonal skills.
• You will have a high interest in technology.
The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career within the IT industry. You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service.
Location - Bristol, BS16
Working Hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5pm
Wage = £175 per week
- • You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills (both written & spoken) and a brilliant telephone manner.
• You will be willing t
- customer service