- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ENGLAND GB
IT Operations Co-ordinator
Based in Baldock Hertfordshire, my client is the leading supplier of tooling for Swiss type sliding head machines supporting the turned part and precision component machining industry. The products that they offer are from some of Europe's top brands, ensuring consistent quality at highly competitive prices.
They are now recruiting for an IT Operations Manager / Co-ordinator to join the team on a permanent, full time basis.
About the role;
Reporting to the Managing Director the role is responsible for providing support for all systems and software as well as ensuring that all daily operations in relation to facilities and services are fully provided for.
* Maintenance of all company IT systems.
* When required source suitable machines capable of handling software requirements or alternatively build the machine.
* In the event of a systems failure build client workstations to specification.
* Installation of operating systems and key software, including but not limited to:
* Ms Windows Server
* Server panels and switches
* Ms Windows 10 Enterprise and specific configurations
* MS Office Pro-plus
* Telephone switchboard
* Visual basic programming to ensure accurate document identification
* Maintain systems security / Anti virus / Spam / Malware
* Ensure systems software is patched regularly
* Ensure data back ups are run to schedule
* Maintain software and system help documents
* Management of contracts and negotiations in relation to company facilities
* Submission of relevant statistics and reports to HMRC
* Provide cover for other departments occasionally when required
* Maintain company policies in relation to GDPR, Health and safety, Fire policy
To be considered for this role it is essential that candidates are able to demonstrate experience of the following;
* MS Office, SAGE, Sequel, ACT content management, InView and some programming experience in .NET is preferable
* An ability to work collaboratively as part of a small team
* A professional work ethic respecting high levels of confidentiality
* Trustworthy and friendly with an analytical and methodical attitude to work
* Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and requirements
What you can expect:
* Competitive salary and benefits package, incl: private health care, pension
* Extensive induction and training and ongoing career development
* Independent working environment and a varied role as part of a friendly team
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE
Role: IT & Operations Co-ordinator
Job Type: Permanent
Location: SG7, Hertfordshire,
Apply for this job now.
- visual basic