- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Tata Technologies we make product development dreams a reality by designing, engineering and validating the products of tomorrow for the world’s leading manufacturers. Due to our continued growth we are now recruiting for a IT Project Lead to be based at our office in Warwick.
Our Connected Enterprise IT (CEIT) Department leverages extensive manufacturing know-how for enlightened enterprise systems. Our deep industry experience allows us to drastically reduce process time and effectively streamline business flows for any organization. Our world-class consultants enable organizations to realize the power of the integrated enterprise by providing superior consulting and implementation services.
Using Agile project methodology you will use Devops tools for the project deliveries. Project is an implementation of a brand new system into the customer’s IT, which will be heavily integrated with critical IT applications. Liaising between several teams to coordinate activities such as development, testing (system testing, performance testing, SIT & UAT) deployment and hypercare (after go live).
Area of Responsibility
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverable.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions.
- Report directly into client PM
- Prepare/submit weekly progress reports to client PM
- Understanding Solution, infrastructure requirement.
- Guiding core team on to-be solution.
- Coordinating with different Vendors / Suppliers
- Managing issues / Risk and liaising with various vendors to work out the solution.
- Reviewing all project documentation with the help of team and ensuring project documentation are maintained in Confluence.
- Works closely with Development Lead, Data Architect, Business Analyst and Solution Architect Lead to drive the project as per the project plan.
Knowledge / Experience
- Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Minimum three years management experience in the IT field, including development work and interactions with customers
- Proficiency with Java
If you are passionate about bringing innovation to the projects you work on and want to join a global company, then this is the place for you.
Tata Technologies: Make it real. Make it Better™.
Tata Technologies would like to thank all applicants for their interest, each application will be reviewed against the set criteria for the role. We would like to advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 10 working days following the closing date it will mean that unfortunately your application has not been successful. We will however retain your details for any suitable future opportunities.
- ms project