- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- CHESHIRE GB
A National Fintech currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Agile PM to join their established, but rapidly expanding Tech Hub in South Manchester.
Due to a major Transformation project, we now require an IT Project Manager to be responsible for driving the delivery of large or multiple IT projects, from Definition through to Realisation.
The IT Project Manager will manage a matrixed team, including a Business Analyst, and Solution Architect, ensuring that the project delivers its agreed business outcomes and IT products to the agreed quality, on time and within budget.
• Management of a large or several medium sized IT Projects in accordance with the IT Change Delivery Framework
• Produce and gain sign-off of a Project Initiation Document to define all aspects of delivery of a project
• Ensure effective communication with all key stakeholders for projects managed
• Define comprehensive and realistic plans, revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Matrix management of internal IT resources assigned to the project
• Management of IT suppliers
• Management of Change
• Controls, analysing the impact on the project and recommending way forward
• Management of Project budgets
• Proven ability to drive IT enabled change, over a significant part of a large programme of work, or ownership of delivery for a medium and large sized project
• Experience of key systems development lifecycle methods, including Agile and Scrum
• Experience of matrix management
• Excellent stakeholder management
• Understanding of change management processes and tools
**Should the above be of interest, please apply immediately to receive a more detailed job specification**
- ms project
- project manager