- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
IT Service Desk Analyst
Rate of Pay: £9.00
Our client is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you're making a real difference, this role could be for you.
Our client has been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years. You could become a part of this journey and make a real difference to the Group's customers.
To carry out straight forward and standalone clerical / support duties in accordance with predetermined procedures and service standards under detailed instruction and supervision.
This is a 6- 12 months temporary role. These positions are offering a pay rate of £9.00. You will be working Monday to Friday between 7am-7pm and one Saturday per month. During your first 10 weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- Providing 1st line support to colleagues across the network
- Reducing the number of incidents progressing to 2nd line support
- Remotely accessing customers computers
- Resetting passwords
- Analysing situations and evaluating problems to come up with the best solution for the business and customer
- Managing the expectations of customers whilst having an empathetic understanding of their issue
- Providing a friendly yet professional level of customer service
- Handling complaints sensitively and understandingly
- Working unsupervised to ensure that service levels agreements are met
- Excellent customer service and exceptional communication skills
- Planning and organising
- Attention to detail
- Passion for IT - ideally with an understanding of IT Service Desk processes and the importance of its role within a business
- Good knowledge of Microsoft/Excel
What's in it for you?
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
Customers are at the heart of everything that our client does. You could have a role to play in supporting their customers.
Our client strives daily towards their vision of becoming the best bank for customers.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK
- customer service