- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Manchester UK ,GB
IT Service Manager (ITIL)
Are you looking for your next step in IT Service Management? We are looking for an experienced IT Service Manager to come in and deliver IT Service improvements in order to ensure the smooth running of the Technology Services Department. You will focus heavily on the Supplier Management side, therefore previous experience of IT Supplier management is essential for this role. We want you to bring new ideas to the table around IT Service improvement and look at ways to improve through the means of Supplier management and other areas. We are looking for a technically minded individual who can be hands on as well as take the lead and develop working relationships wit stakeholders at all levels bother internally and externally.
Salary: £45k plus 5% Bonus and benefits
What will you bring to the role:
- A background in IT Team leadership, either as a manager or an interest in stepping into team management shoes.
- Previous IT external Supplier management
- ITIL environment experience, preferably with a qualification.
- Project management skills including budget management
- Incident management and service improvement
- A strong communicator with an influential character
If you are interested, please send in your CV.
About the company