- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,000.00 - £27,000.00 gross per year
- White Waltham
IT Software Support Engineer
Up to £27K plus benefits dependent on experience
White Waltham, Maidenhead
CLEAN is a leading textile rental and laundry services company providing professional linen and workwear to the hospitality and manufacturing industries throughout the UK. Continuous investment in our people, modern facilities, cutting edge technologies and our transport fleet, ensures the consistent delivery of high-quality textile products and services to customers. In 2018 CLEAN became part of Alsco a global leader in textile rental and laundry services employing over 19,500 people. Responsible for shaping the linen and uniform rental industry since 1889 Alsco is present in 14 different countries across more than 175 locations, providing a world-class service to over 350,000 customers.
We are here to help people achieve their ambitions and that’s what makes CLEAN a great place to work. A career with us means being part of an organisation with a clear vision and strong, shared values. We’ll give you everything you need to do a great job, and your contributions will be properly recognised, highly valued and well rewarded.
We are recruiting for an IT Software Support Engineer to join our IT Team based at our Head Office. The role will, as part of a team, provide IT application support to seven production sites around the UK and our Head Office, employing approximately 1,500 employees. In addition to this, the role will be responsible performing data analysis from a variety of sources (primarily SQL Server databases).
We want to recruit a highly-motivated individual to join our IT team. Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL is required. You will need good communication and team working skills and be able to prioritise work activity to support business demands.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- To provide IT software and application support by phone, email or in person on software, systems and databases.
- Diagnose and correct problems with Netsuite, KRONOS, Active Directory, SQL Server and line-of-business applications, specifically Laundry Management Systems.
- To engage with the Management Team, discuss requests for data and reports, determine by interview the fundamental need and extract and present the data in the most suitable format.
- Provide reports on an adhoc basis or on schedule, as required.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (SAP Crystal Reports), databases (primarily SQL Server, SQL Reporting services, data representation (XML, JSON)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Good communication skills with an excellent telephone manner.
- Fluent in English - spoken and written.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of scripting or programming languages (Python, C#).
- Software development knowledge.
- Desktop & server support experience.
- sql server