- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £55,000.00 - £65,000.00 gross per year
I am looking for an IT Solutions Architect to develop a new target technology architecture for a rapidly evolving business and agreed overall technology strategy at board level.
You will be responsible for looking after and ensuring IT solutions are aligned to the business. Building and maintaining technical relationships with senior management and 3rd party providers, offering expertise, technical insight and be the bridge between IT and the business.
- Knowledge in infrastructure and a strong background in data related disciplines, including data analysis, data modelling and data integration techniques would be a definite benefit. (i.e. Message and event-based solutions in support of both application and data integration).
- ITIL and TOGAF (or similar) principles.
- Effective leadership skills and is able to motivate colleagues and reports
- Has a thorough understanding of desktop virtualisation, Microsoft Office365, Microsoft SCCM.
- Scope the client's requirements, form and document a solution in conjunction with the Senior Managers and Consultants that fulfils the client's requirements.
- Has a track record of delivering success in a similar consulting role within an IT or professional services business which operates to ITIL and TOGAF (or similar) principles.
- Ability to assess the complexity of business requirements, determine solutions and work with relevant stakeholders to translate concepts into live deployments.
- Exposure to Infrastructure/Technical Architecture, Data Architecture and Enterprise Architecture
- Knowledge of Security architecture and associated technology
- Platforms including Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure & Oracle; exposure to Microsoft Dynamics and Oracle EBS an advantage
- Data platforms (SQL Server & Oracle), data warehousing and modern BI/analytics toolsets
- Cloud based deployments and migration
- Service Bus, message broker or message/event based architecture
- Experience of design across a digital agenda - incorporating provision of data & function to web development teams
- Developed strategy and associated roadmaps to modernise the IT platform - including infrastructure architecture and migrations to IaaS & PaaS, application architecture and target data architecture.
This is a vibrant, exciting and dynamic role and one that requires someone to effectively engage at all levels.
If you are that person please send your CV ASAP to or call me on 0141 410 1004.
- sql server
- web development