- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
IT Sourcing Team Lead VP - 90220887
Posting Range:7 Mar 2019 - Ongoing
Job Title IT Sourcing Team Lead - VP
An opportunity to join the Procurement Team in Manchester, specifically Technology Sourcing. The role holder will manage a small group of Sourcing Managers (5+) focusing primarily on executing deals in Technology (EUC).
What will you be doing?
• The role holder will lead a local team of Sourcing Managers at Analyst to VP level responsible for delivery of deals primarily for Technology Infrastructure mainly within the EUC, Voice & Contact Centres areas with third relevant parties.
• The role holder will manage end to end Sourcing events including RFX, commercial negotiations with relevant Vendors and partner as appropriate with the legal support teams to ensure consistent and favourable commercial terms which always mitigate business risk for Barclays
• The role holder will be accountable for ensuring that all relevant Sourcing documentation is input to the deal management and contract Systems to be in compliance with business and internal SSMP policy requirements
• The role holder will be required to build and maintain a strong operational and strategic network with the category leads to report, measure and improve on deal execution capability.
What we’re looking for:
• Experience in Strategic Sourcing within Technology
• Experience working on Technology (EUC, Voice & Contact Centres) related projects
• Sourcing Experience
• Line Management Experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills – both written and verbal
• Bachelor’s degree
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Preferred experience in a multinational company in a regulated environment, such as Pharmaceutical, Oil, Gas, Banking
• Supply chain/value chain design
• MBA/Post-Grad degree
• Experience working within Financial Services
Where will you be working?
Manchester. Our Digital office is based in the heart of Spinningfields: we’re close by to shops, restaurants, bars; as well as having good transport links to towns and cities across the North West.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.