- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £100,000.00 gross per year
IntaPeople are looking for a Support Engineer to join a Cardiff based IT Support Service Provider. You'll be responsible for 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support and troubleshooting for a range of clients so organisational and communication skills are imperative.
You must have worked in a specific 1st/2nd/3rd Line Service Desk role before and you'll need a couple of years' Microsoft Office experience with the ability to perform administration tasks like resetting passwords, looking at permissions, Outlook, Exchange, Active Directory etc.
Any ITIL or SCCM experience would also be beneficial.
• Microsoft Windows Servers
• Active Directory
• Microsoft Exchange Server
• Network & Storage fabrics
• Virtualisation Technologies (VMWare, Hyper-V)
• Connectivity solutions including both data and voice technologies (MPLS, VLAN, VPN, Terminal Services, Firewalls, ISDN, SIP, ADSL / XDSL)
• Experience with Apple Mac.
• Experience with PSA and RMM tools.
• CCNA, Network+ or Microsoft Certified Professional / MCSA qualifications.
Please Apply Now' to be considered for this role or call Kim on for a confidential chat
- active directory