- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,000.00 - £30,000.00 gross per year
An outstanding and growing IT Support Provider is recruiting for an IT Field Support Analyst to provide IT support to their clients (schools) in the East London area.
Being part of an exciting company, benefits include a car allowance, laptop, mobile phone & extended paid holiday over the Christmas period and excellent career progression.
If you have experience supporting Windows Server, Active Directory, Office 365, Networking, and Apple solutions then this could be a great opportunity for you.
ABOUT THE ROLE: Our new IT Support/Field Support Analyst role is best suited to candidates who have2 strong customer-facing skills and good general IT knowledge.
The position will be mostly field-based, with some remote and telephone support work when required.
MAIN DUTIES & EXPERIENCE:
- Provide support across the estate
- predominantly this will be within a Microsoft Infrastructure
- Identify root causes of recurring incidents
- Respond to, take ownership of and resolve tickets
- Drive continuous improvements and deliver the best solutions
- Be involved with project rollouts (deploying new devices)
- Managing your time and workload effectively
- Communicate with customers, in a clear understandable manner
ABOUT YOU: As our new IT Support/Field Support Analyst, you will…
- Have working experience of Windows Server Core Services (AD, DNS, DHCP, and File Services).
- Have experience using Windows Desktop operating systems in a network
- Good understanding of Office 365 and email processes
- Have good oral and written communication skills
- Hold a full UK Driving License
- Successfully complete an enhanced DBS check
DESIRABLE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL:
- Experience of SPAM/Web filtering and broadband connectivity
- Experience of Apple solutions
- Experience of IT in an education environment
- Experience in a field-based role
- Proactive, organised and professional
- Hungry to progress in IT and learn new skills
- Excellent communication skills, positive and approachable
The company offers an excellent friendly environment with exposure to developing new and existing skills as well as progression for the right candidates.
About GreatFind Recruitment
We specialise on IT Channel recruitment, especially in education sector.
We work on different job level vacancies from graduate jobs to 3rd line Technicians, and in various departments including IT, sales and marketing, and operations.
We've worked in the IT channel for nearly 20 years.
We deliver a consultative, personal service to our candidates and clients, and we won't rest until everyone is happy.
We are an equal opportunity provider.
- ms project