- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £24,000.00 - £28,000.00 gross per year
IT Support Technician Poole £24k to £28k + benefits
Exciting opportunity in Poole area for customer focused IT Support role
As Network Technician / IT Support you will be dealing directly with customers via telephone / email, providing technical support to staff / engineers for network based systems, and first line support, for trade customers and end users. Your responsibilities will include:
- fault finding for trade engineers and end users
- remote support including use of Team Viewer, Any Desk and Remote Desktop
- exploring network requirements with clients' internal and external IT departments
- monitor / modify new users and logins to multiple sql databases
- identifying faults on computers / devices including re-installing systems, programs and apps
- control of equipment stocks including repair / replacement of internal components for hardware
Our client is a market-leading developer and manufacturer of wireless radio nurse call systems - the product of choice for a wide range of clients in the residential care homes, hospitals, NHS, nursing homes, clinics, hospice sector. As experts in their field, they provide a professional service from initial consultation through to installation and after-sales support. They have sales, service and support offices around the UK.
As Network Technician you will have some experience in a similar role and have a thorough understanding of network systems, computers, and providing positive customer service. You will also have:
- good understanding of Windows 7-10, Android and IOS ( Windows CE advantageous )
- ability to work alone and as part of team
- good motivation / excellent organisation skills
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.45 am until 4.30 pm.
Full training will be given on the company's specialist programs and system design.
If you wish to be considered for the role of IT Support Technician, please forward your CV quoting reference 293336A.
WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK IN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: network technician technical support Windows IOS app sql first line support remote access technology IT network customer service IT support healthcare medical NHS hospital Poole Dorset
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our client's requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Any data processed will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be not be retained by ThreePeople for a period longer than 6 months.