- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £28,000.00 - £35,000.00 gross per year
My client, based in Cheltenham, is looking for an experienced IT Technician / 2nd Line Support Technician / IT Administrator to join an extremely busy IT department.
My client are an aggressively growing ISP looking for a IT Technician / 2nd Line Support Technician / IT Administrator with strong communication skills and good virtualisation skills.
- Responsible for Active Directory and Windows Operation
- Maintain and administer office IT Systems, switches routers and printers Wi-Fi
- Ensure all IT tickets and projects are dealt with in a timely manner
- MTA or MCSA
- CCNA or equivalent exp
- Strong knowledge of Office 365, VM ware
- Strong organisational skills
- active directory