- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £65,000.00 - £85,000.00 gross per year
- WEST LONDON LONDON
IT Training Manager, Fixed Term Contract, Professional Services, eLearning, London
IT Training Manager required to join a Global Professional Services business based in Central London. This will be a 12-month fixed term contract initially but could move on to become more permanent. The IT Training Manager forms part of the IT Change and Communications Team within the IT department and reports into the IT Change and Communications Manager. You will be responsible for managing a team of IT Trainers who create and deliver IT learning solutions to support a variety of IT initiatives that vary in scope, approach and audience relevance.
- Manage a team of 3 IT trainers (initially - this could grow) to design and deliver IT learning initiatives to support the rollout of IT projects using a blended learning approach (via face to face, Webinars, Skype, videos etc)
- Manage the IT training approach for assigned projects from strategy and design through to implementation.
- Work collaboratively with core IT and business stakeholders to manage training initiatives
- Create engaging courseware and digital learning content which are in line with department standards (using Adobe Captivate, Adobe Articulate, SnagIT and Publisher) ensuring a truly blended learning approach for the business
- Ensure the team provide a regular virtual training catalogue to colleagues using remote tools such as Skype for Business, Webex or other market tools
- Work closely with the IT Communications Advisor to promote IT learning solutions to our internal clients, along with the provision of videos and guides that may be required
- Monitor training feedback and provide updates on all training activities to the IT Management Team
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training and the flexibility to adapt to a changing environment
- Demonstrate experience of training people at all levels of an organization and experience of virtual training approaches (use of WebEx, Skype for Business etc)
- Respond positively to change and new challenges
- Make informed decisions when recommending learning solutions and strategies
- Use excellent communication and interpersonal skills to take ownership of training projects assigned to you, and promote IT initiatives through clear, concise and structured learning styles
- Use collaborative language and effective questions to identify training needs and to propose learning initiative approaches
This is a great opportunity and salary is dependent upon experience. I appreciate it is quite a range but keen to talk to anyone initially with the right skills and experience. Apply now for more details.