- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As a vendor manager at this telecomms giant, you will be responsible and accountable for managing the relationship with and monitoring the performance of several crucial third-party IT suppliers. The successful applicant will join a recognisable brand which is known both nationally and globally as being a market leader in telecommunications and technology, with an award-winning procurement function.
IT Procurement vendor Manager Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of several important supplier relationships including Oracle and SAP, ensuring all parties deliver on contractual obligations and monitor performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Drive innovation by regularly providing executive internal stakeholders with briefs on supplier relationships. In doing so also helping to shape strategy and contributing to delivering value to the company through future panning and driving cost saving measures.
- Work alongside the larger internal procurement function to renew and negotiate contracts, undertake risk analysis and support the handover of contractual obligations.
- Take on responsibility for managing extremally integral technology contracts, paying attention to the legal aspects of contractual obligations and the risk associated with working with large suppliers.
IT Procurement Vendor Manager Requirements:
- Proven record of managing supplier relationships, with an emphasis on supplier risk governance and contractual legal obligations, preferably within a Technology setting.
- Track record of delivering on procurement projects, displaying sound financial and commercial acumen
- Strong academic record including a relevant degree, CIPS desirable but not essential.
This role would give a dynamic SRM/procurement professional an unrivalled opportunity to take charge of crucial Technology supplier contracts for this household name technology and telecomms company. The role would suit either a highly experienced vendor manager or a second/third jobber looking to take their career to the next level.
To apply please send a copy of your CV to Rhys at JobsRB@bramwithconsulting.com
Key Skills: Procurement, vendor manager. Vendor management, contract manager, procurement manager, senior Buyer, IT procurement, technology procurement, generalist procurement, generalist, strategic sourcing, SRM, supplier relationship management, risk governance, risk management, telecomms procurement, CIPS, MCIPS, contract management, HR procurement, FM procurement, software procurement, negotiation, stakeholder management, London City, London West-End, Greater London, South East, South-East England, sourcing manager, Indirect Generalist, IT, hardware, software, procurement, Direct Procurement, outsourcing, telecomms, supplier manager