- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
A new opportunity has arisen within Experian Consumer Services (Technology) for a Java Software Developer, this is an exciting role in our product development team creating and supporting our consumer facing apps. Our products are currently evolving as we utilise our new suite of microservices built on AWS, so it is a great time to be joining us.
• Experience in Java development technologies
• Spring Boot
• TDD (JUnit/Spock/or alternative)
• Git Source Control
• Excellent knowledge of Agile development methodologies and development processes; SCRUM, TDD, CI, CD
• Refine product user stories, evaluate alternatives, provide estimates and make recommendations
• Strong communication skills and the ability to explain solutions to technical and non-technical audiences
• Code reviews
• Automated Testing collaboration and support
• Test Driven Development
• Collaborate effectively across the global product development community to support the full product lifecycle
• Be passionate about building solutions adhering to the highest technical standards and focused on delivering value to our customers
• Enjoy working with a team in a challenging environment where you succeed or fail together and continually push each other to improve
• Be an active participant in the procedural and social evolution of our team; look for opportunities to add value, to bring the team together and champion improvements to our way of working
• Have an interest in the emerging technical landscape, keeping up to date with changes in industry and technology and appreciate the bearing these may have on our products
• Experience with Amazon Web Services
• Microservices Architecture
• Travis / Jenkins (or alternative CI tool)
• Gradle / Maven (or alternative build tool)
• A BSc in Computer Science, or similar technical discipline. Alternatively, appropriate industry and technical experience are acceptable.
About the company
Experian® is a global leader in providing information, analytical tools and marketing services to organizations and consumers to help manage the risk and reward of commercial and financial decisions. Using our comprehensive understanding of individuals, markets and economies, we help organizations find, develop and manage customer relationships to make their businesses more profitable.
Specialties: Data, Credit, Data Management, Risk Management, Revenue Cycle Management, Healthcare IT, Healthcare Finance, Automotive Data.