- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Welwyn Garden City
Contract Type:Permanent Role: Java Developer
Location: Welwyn Garden City
Salary £45,000 - £60,000
You should have a real passion for software development, but not just by working from a specification as a code-cutter. This role provides the opportunity to be involved in the whole software development lifecycle making positive contributions to the project you're working on, at all levels.
You will be working with the following:
- Java and J2EE technologies
- Experience in the configuration of adapters such as JMS, SFTP, SOAP
- Experience with SAP PI/PO 7.4,
- RESTFull APIs
- Exposure to NoSQL databases.
- Mulesoft 3.7
- Must be self-motivated, responsible, conscientious, and detail-oriented.
- Must have proven ability to set and follow priorities and timeline.
If you are interested in this position please apply of contact Dawid Janocki on 0117 332 8100
- ms project