- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Full Stack Senior Java Developer
- Depending on experience
A rapidly growing PE-backed business with a vision to be one of the world's leading online luxury retail platforms.
We are very proud to have a highly creative and ambitious team.
We are looking for someone with similar qualities who can think big and grow their future with us.
As a rapidly growing business job progression is a real opportunity as our team expands.
We also offer lots of perks to help keep you happy and motivated.
We are hiring talented and creative full-stack technologist to build and support our in-house stock management/ Enterprise Resource Planning web applications.
We are seeking talented engineers with:
- An ability to develop both the front end and back end services
- Solid experience of integration of third-party solutions through API and web service development
- Solid experience of cloud (preferably AWS) and server-side technologies
- Experienced working in small high-performing, self-starting team aligned to non-technical product owners
- Proven working experience in JAVA and AWS projects
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies such as Hibernate/JPA
- Extensive experience with web-services especially RESTful
- Experience in the Spring/SpringBoot
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework
- Experience in Agile development methods (Scrum / Kanban)
- Be able to communicate the business and user benefits that can be derived from technology
- Automated unit tests/ Automation of functional, regression, performance testing using Selenium/ Cucumber
- Continuous Integration such as Maven, GIT, Jenkins, code quality analysis tool
- Love working and learning in small teams on challenging projects simultaneously
- Be able to manage a large and varied workload, to prioritise task deliveries
- Have great teamwork and ability to coordinate with other team members
- You must have the unconditional right to live and work in the UK
Nice to have:
- Experience in JIRA
- Code quality analysis using SonarQube
- Integration of third-party solutions through Salesforce API, eBay API, Xero API
- Experience of working in and configuring cloud setup
- AWS/ Azure
- Experience in Angular JS, React JS and Node JS