- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £22,000.00 gross per year
Junior Admin Assistant
Frontier Economics is one of the largest microeconomic consultancies in Europe, with offices in Berlin, Brussels, Cologne, Dublin, London, Madrid and Paris. We use economics to help our clients improve their performance, make better decisions and keep ahead of the competition.
Working at Frontier is unlike any other business. All our employees own a share of the company so we all have a say in how the company is run. Our open-plan offices reflect our inclusive and open culture. From Directors to Interns, we all sit together. Our supportive and friendly environment means you can ask for advice whenever you need to. Plus our dress code is relaxed too. We arrange many social events throughout the year, including our annual firm-wide Summer and Christmas parties, where all our offices get together.
About the role:
We are currently looking for a Junior Admin Assistant to join our PA team in our London office.
This is an entry-level position, where you will be providing administration support to our experienced PAs and the wider firm of consultants. You will receive excellent training, support and mentoring, helping you to develop a broad range of administration skills. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about pursuing a career as a Personal Assistant.
- Arranging internal and external meetings.
- Booking travel and hotels.
- Submitting expenses.
- Printing and binding documents.
- Filing and archiving.
- Adding contacts to our database.
- Covering the Front of House team as needed, including switchboard cover and meeting room setup.
- Previous office admin experience is preferable but not essential.
- Competent in using Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills and fluent in English.
- Strong team player.
- Flexible, proactive and professional attitude.
You may have experience of the following: Office Junior, Junior Administrator, Junior Admin Assistant, Office Administrator, Office Admin, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Office Assistant, Front of House, etc.
Location: High Holborn, London
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Salary: £20,000 to £22,000 per annum
Other: Bonus and benefits
- office assistant