- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
1. Assist in implementing AXA Investment Managers’ corporate governance policy, including participating in voting analysis, discussions and engagement meetings with investee companies. Leverage knowledge of CAC 40 companies to anticipate and deliver timely voting recommendations to AXA IM Corporate Governance Committee and liaise with fund managers around sensitive issues.
2. Develop expertise for the fixed income and equity departments in the role that extra-financial factors can have in credit and equity price performance. This will be done through fundamental analysis of the issuers.
3. Enhance the integration of extra-financial factors into the decision making of mainstream AXA IM fund managers. This will be dependent on the role holder’s ability to
a) identify environmental, social and governance factors that are material to short-, medium- and long-term investment outcomes;
b) understand the investment processes of AXA IM fund manager clients;
c) translate relevant extra-financial information into formats that fund managers are likely to pay attention to and utilise;
d) respond, where appropriate, to fund manager requests for information and advice.
4. Contribute to the quarterly/yearly document for the meetings with the Quant Analyst, and the fund managers for the Fixed Income Responsible Investment funds; produce analyses on the issuers which have poor scores on Environmental, Social and/or Governance matters (ESG).
5. Contribute to thematic or sector reports with RI professionals as well as across departments.
6. Represent AXA IM Responsible Investment team and/or speak at conferences and within private market initiatives.
- Extensive knowledge of environmental, social and governance factors and how they might impact financial performance.
- In-depth understanding of investment process: corporate valuation analysis and risk management techniques.
- Education - Financial skill ideally in both Fixed Income and Equity. Undertaking the CFA is an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience as an investment analyst, Responsible Investment analyst, corporate governance analyst or fund manager.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Excellent communications skills - written and verbal
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
WHAT WE OFFER
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA IM is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees.