- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £30,000.00 - £35,000.00 gross per year
- WEST LONDON LONDON
Junior Application Support - SQL/DMS - London - professional services
Leading professional services company is actively recruiting for a Junior Data Administrator / Application Support Analyst to provide proactive management of the DMS and SQL server. This role is a junior role and will suit a second jobber who has come from a/ Data Services Analyst/ Application Support background who will be learning mixed skills SQL and DMS.
The successful Junior Data Administrator / Application Support Analyst SQL/DMS will:
- Support and manage Development and UAT integrated environments.
• Take ownership and manage the software lifecycle i.e. upgrades, patches, deployments.
• Ensure that agreed standards and working practices are followed i.e. Change Management, IWC process, UAG packaging processes.
• Develop client relationships that ensure the delivery of exceptional client service.
• Document 1st/2nd Line fixes to enable IT to provide faster call resolution.
• Contribute to continuous improvement by challenging what can be improved upon and promoting efficiencies.
• Assist on IT projects when required.
• Actively engage in knowledge sharing within the team, IT and the business.
Technical Skills for the position of Junior Data Administrator Application Support Analyst SQL/DMS
• Experience with SQL Management Studio in SQL Server SQL Server 2014 and onwards
• Experience in Applying Fixes on SQL Production Servers
• Experience in IT industry with an in-depth knowledge of application support.
• Experience with Windows Patching on servers
• Technical knowledge of key IT applications and systems including:
o Business Applications (IManage 9.3 Server, DMS Client 9.3.1 and 9.3.5 application)
o Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2016
• Experience of Windows Server 2010 and 2012 R2 technologies
• Experience to monitor SCOM tool and understand the errors and results
• Weekend working essential
Additional Skills which would be advantageous in this role
• Experience with VMWare
• Understanding of SharePoint Technology
• Understanding and experience of Service Now
• Experience in MS IIS 6x onwards
• Proven track record of managing extensive SQL server implementations
• Good communicator with experience in communication, both written and verbal, to all levels of the firm
• Displays enthusiasm, accountability, commitment and sense of purpose in interactions with others
• Has the knowledge and ability to move the SQL platform forward
- Application Support
- Business Applications
- Data Services
- Software Lifecycle
- sql server