- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Accountable to the Senior Corporate PA’s, you will be responsible in providing a comprehensive, confidential and professional support service for the Corporate office. In an exciting, dynamic and forward-thinking environment, you will be challenged, exposed to high level operations and senior leaders whilst working in a truly global setting.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their skills as a junior assistant with the opportunity of future progression within the organisation.
Duties will include basic admin, holiday cover and any overflow work as and when necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Screening calls and taking detailed, accurate messages where necessary
· Weekly stationery inventories to ensure all stock is up to date and ordering more when necessary
· Photocopying, binding and filing company documents
· Submit and reconcile expense reports for senior execs
· Booking meeting rooms and organising refreshments
· Office cover during staff holidays
· Liaise with senior executive assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
· Ad-hoc secretarial duties
· GCSE: English, Maths and Science A to C preferred
· Business college training is an advantage
· Proficient and confident with all Microsoft Office packages
· Previous administrative experience
· Polite telephone manner
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Extremely organised; with excellent time management skills
· Able to prioritise a changing to-do list
· Reliable, dependable and willing to 'pitch in' at all times
· Great attention to detail
· Ability to work on your own initiative
About the company
Experian® is a global leader in providing information, analytical tools and marketing services to organizations and consumers to help manage the risk and reward of commercial and financial decisions. Using our comprehensive understanding of individuals, markets and economies, we help organizations find, develop and manage customer relationships to make their businesses more profitable.
Specialties: Data, Credit, Data Management, Risk Management, Revenue Cycle Management, Healthcare IT, Healthcare Finance, Automotive Data.