- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,000.00 - £40,000.00 gross per year
Our client, a prestige dealership in the Chelmsford area of Essex is currently looking for a Junior Business Development Manager to join their team. The basic salary is in the region of £25k plus bonus.
As a Junior Business Development Manager for this dealership, you will spend several months working closely with the in-house brokerage team where you will receive the appropriate training for this role. Once your training is complete, you will be out on the road developing new business.
- Achieving vehicle sales and profit targets, and vehicle related service objectives by providing premier customer service and consultation
- Selling cars and achieving profit targets
- Handling all customer enquiries by providing premium customer service
- Creating a strong product knowledge and speaking confidently and effectively to existing and potential customers about our cars
- Prospecting to new customers and maintaining positive relationships with existing customers
Essential Requirements (please read carefully):
- Proven track record of B2B sales, preferably within the Motor Trade
- Experience within a finance brokerage desirable
- Proven experience with motor finance essential
- Experience managing and developing new/existing customer relationships
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly develop new relationships
- Proven ability to think laterally to solve problems and consider options that will optimise the requirements of the business and the customer
- Strong negotiation skills
- Successful ability of managing and planning your workload in a structured and organised manner
- Full valid UK driving licence and eligibility to work in the UK
- Over the age of 25 for insurance purposes
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 6.30pm with alternate Saturdays.
For more information on this Junior Business Development Executiverole, please apply to Adam Curtis of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy today
- customer service