- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £9.50 - £10.10 gross per hour
Entry level Data Analysts required ongoing to start ASAP for a fantastic organisation based in central Cambridge.
This position is full time, Mon-Fri for 3 months initially. Rate of pay is initially £9.50 per hour with paid holiday entitlement and a pay rise up to £10.10 upon extension. There are also numerous opportunities to further your career as a permanent employee after completion of your contract.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a growing team, working on an innovative new project for the global brand.
You will have excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi task and work with minimal supervision. The ideal candidate will enjoy working on improving their algorithms and increasing the safety of their systems. (Full training provided!)
This is an integral role within their business and you will be responsible for data entry, data analysis and quality assurance that will help the team meet their weekly goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competence with various operating systems
- Adaptability; able to learn new tasks quickly and switch between them as required
- Graduates with a keen demonstrated interest in data analytics will also be considered.
For immediate consideration and to find out more on the role, please apply ASAP.
- ms project