- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- LIVERPOOL STREET STATION, GB
Who we are? At Printerpix, no day is the same. We are at the epicentre of the $600 Billion gifting experience. We help create lasting memories and see the whole world as our playground. We reward initiative and those that are courageous, take risk and live in excellence.
If you are hungry to show the world that you are different, and you have the energy, passion, focus and experience to take on titans, then Printerpix is for you. Gifting is a generous and selfless act, one where only happiness for the recipient is achieved.
What’s in it for you? Within a year of working with us, you will be entrepreneurial, confident in your area of expertise, be amongst the top of your game and the envy of your peers. Many of our colleagues have moved onto exceptional leadership positions at major tech titans. Our people are always considered elitist in any social environment and represent their craft in the most exceptional way. We will train you in every aspect of your field and give you the autonomy to take risk, venture and create and challenge yourself. You’ll learn, grow and develop every day.
We have a fun and inspiring work environment. With hip offices in London’s Liverpool Street, Sunny Orlando (Florida) and Seasoned Bangalore (India) – we provide exceptional opportunities to the best of our staff in all locations. This opportunity exists in our London office.
We have a tech oriented, relaxed and dynamic culture. In our games area, our teams get to engage with VR, IOT and other technologies that we are incubating. You’ll have the opportunity to work on any of these internal projects.
We teach our teams to be entrepreneurial, analytical and provide profound responsibilities from day one! We reward creativity, value ideas and reward the exceptional. The dynamism that is our company after all comes from our people.
What do we look for? We are looking for leaders with a passion for success, experts who are masters of their craft. Individuals with a desire to be excellent with an unyielding attitude. People who welcome new and more demanding challenges each day. A dynamic, young and ‘hungry to learn’ spirit, who has a positive and unstoppable winning attitude.
Printerpix is looking for a full-time Junior Graphic Designer to join our rapidly growing team located in Liverpool Street. Working under the direction of our Lead Designer, you will create have considerable influence on the ongoing development of our website and emailing marketing material including graphic design and the optimization. You will work closely with our Marketing team in the design and production of online graphics, and to ensure that current marketing campaigns are accurately reflected on our website. The ideal candidate will be driven and focused on achieving design objectives in tight timeframes.
The primary job responsibility is to create the design for the company’s website and its marketing materials, predominately dock mock up design and photo editing.
What will the opportunity be?
- The ability to learn online marketing.
- Opportunity to become group creative manager.
- Working in a fast-paced e-commerce environment.
- Learning online marketing skills.
- Expand creative skills across various verticals.
- Learning photography and photo editing skills.
Creation of: Email Marketing Design, Website images, Mock-Up Design, Still Life photography
- Minimum 1-2 years of still life photo editing and mock up design.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Proficiency with multiple design software (i.e. Illustrator, Photoshop, Camera Raw, In Design)
- Proficiency in Still life photography and photo editing
- Innovative, creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exemplary organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Self-driven and focused individual
- Positive, customer-focused attitude.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, prioritizes, and works well under very tight deadlines.
- Experience with B2B and B2C, and packaging would be a benefit.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,500.00 to £20,000.00 /year
- Illustrator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Still Life Photography: 1 year (Preferred)
- Photo Editing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Photoshop: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mock Up Design: 1 year (Preferred)