- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £18,000.00 - £22,000.00 gross per year
- WEST LONDON LONDON
We are working with an innovative, creative and dynamic product design business that supplies to leading retailers in the UK and worldwide. They are seeking a talented Junior Graphic Designer to join their design team, to deliver concepts for both print and packaging on their ever-expanding brands.
As Junior Graphic Designer you will have either 1+ years’ experience with working on retail products within graphics or fantastic Photoshop and Illustrator skills, looking for that first step into your design career.
If you are passionate and creative then this fun, fast paced and innovative company is the place for you! they offer great benefits, working environment and a brilliant team.
Your role as Junior Graphic Designer position includes:
- Collaborating with the product team to create new products for both private label and branded ranges
- Taking inspiration from current and upcoming trends to create new and innovative designs for products and packaging
- Creating product and packaging visuals of new products prior to launch.
- Communicating with the Head of Design in terms of the general look and feel of the ranges.
- Be an active part of creating new product and packaging ideas that will benefit the business
- Working closely with sales teams providing them with all sales materials required for new product launches
- Supporting Design and Product teams with any ad-hoc requests
The skills and experience required for this Junior Graphic Designer role includes:
- Excellent Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator skills
- Keen eye for composition, good attention to detail and a real interest in the gift, tech & lifestyle industry.
- Have a love for all things packaging from cutter creation to mock-ups and print.
- Passionate, positive and enjoys new challenges, learning and developing new techniques
- Ability to produce quality work within a fast-paced environment, meeting tight deadlines
- Understanding of digital media capabilities and limitations.
- A keen eye on market trends and industry innovation.
- A hard worker and able to cope in an extremely fast-paced environment.