- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Newcastle upon Tyne
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game changing challenges in entertainment and beyond ? At Ubisoft we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Challenge accepted ? Join us and create the unknown.
The EMEA Consumer Relationship Centre is at the heart of our strategy to engage with our players. The CRC provides our consumers with an awesome experience with each individual contact and drives the consumer focused agenda to every level of the organisation.
The Junior IT and Logistics Technician is the eyes, ears and hands for Local IT.
You will be the first person our Agents come to for help. You will need to relish tackling problems and be pro-active in fulfilling our sites needs.
Two days are never the same here, so the ability quickly adjust and deliver excellent service is key.
You will need to be a good all rounder, you could be wielding a screwdriver for a break / fix, or completing time sensitive asset management processes, throughout you will be required to deliver accurate, consistent performance within a team environment.
If you love tech, love helping people and love to make a difference… this could be the role for you!
The Junior IT Technician reports to the IT Manager. Key responsibilities include delivering first line support for Ubisoft employees and ensuring consistent service delivery on site. You will administer the IT asset life cycle and ensure all Asset records are accurate, recorded and reported.
· A good team player!
· Strong administration background, covering asset management lifecycle and procurement processes
· Supporting desktop systems including: Windows 10, Office 365
· Exposure to SalesForce, ServiceNow, VoIP systems
· Building, troubleshooting PC hardware
· Excellent collaboration and communication/interpersonal skills.
· Demonstratable excellent customer service
· Ability to work effectively in a fast paced changing environment
· Ability to effectively communicate to all tiers of the organisation
· Excellent problem-solving skills. Willingness to learn, explore new ideas and innovate.
Training and Essential Experience
· 1+ years in an IT Support role
· College diploma in Information Technology, or equivalent experience
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
VIDEOS TO WATCH
About the company
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft's worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.