- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £38,000.00 - £45,000.00 gross per year
- CENTRAL LONDON LONDON
Junior Paraplanner - Exciting & Expanding Company!
London | £45,000 + Great Package
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and experienced individual to join a well-established Wealth Management firm in Central London. Working within the role of Paraplanner, you will be joining an award-winning firm who are renowned for their consistent levels of great service and a brilliant reputation within the industry.
Elements of the position will cover:
- Undertaking research and identifying suitable financial solution to meet client’s needs
- Dealing with complex cases
- Production of Suitability Letters within reasonable timescales; ensuring they are compliant and technically accurate at all times
- Attend client meetings with the Adviser and interact with the client when appropriate
- Liaising with clients and third parties, acting as the main point of contact and developing successful and professional relationships
- Working closely with your Consultant and the rest of the team; ensuring best practice is shared
- Developing your knowledge and keep up-to-date with new products, technical and legislative changes
- Follow all compliance processes and procedures and maintain files in accordance with new GDPR guidelines
This is an excellent opportunity for a knowledgeable individual who has several years’ worth of Paraplanning, or technical support experience gained within the Advisory Market. The firm would value someone who is full Diploma qualified and who wishes to progress onto Chartered Status. A truly unique Financial Planning firm who really support and develop their staff, this is an amazing opportunity to expand your technical knowledge whilst enjoying hands-on experience liaising with UHNW/HNW individuals.
So, if you are looking for an exciting new role with a company who will invest in your professional development and progress your career, this is the perfect role for you!
In return they provide:
- Full support with professional qualifications
- Fun, yet professional, working environment
- Great remuneration package
For a full job description, please contact Briony Malden