- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Stobart Group have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Payroll Administrator to join their growing team in Widnes.
Job Title: Junior Payroll Administrator
Hours: Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
Junior Payroll Administrator – Stobart Group:
Stobart Group is focused on delivering growth in its three core operating divisions; Aviation, Energy and Rail & Civils. Stobart Group also holds a portfolio of infrastructure assets and investments.
Junior Payroll Administrator – What’s the role?
The key purpose of this role is to assist the Payroll team in delivering a high level of service, operating and driving the payroll process producing an accurate and timely payroll in compliance with statutory regulations.
Junior Payroll Administrator – What will I be responsible for?
- Prepare and input information into payroll system for Monthly, Fortnightly and Weekly Payrolls.
- Check and Integrate information for new employees.
- Process Leavers, Calculate Holiday payments, PILON and other associated termination payments.
- Calculation of absence including sickness, leave and statutory payments.
- Process other payments/deductions, including Auto-enrolment, SAYE, Court orders, CMS payments and Contractual payments. Ensuring that Audit and Statutory requirements are met.
- Accurately apply changes to terms and conditions for existing employees.
- Input changes to employee personal details, e.g. bank account and address details.
- Input statutory changes, P45, P46, P6, and P9, student loan notices and court orders.
- First point of contact for payroll queries liaising with line managers to ensure corrections are dealt with and communicated back to employees in a timely manner.
- Submit RTI returns within timescales.
- Maintaining the Payroll Inbox.
- Ensure HR data trackers, information, policy & procedures and employee files are kept current and accurate.
- Support on a range of Payroll and HR projects.
- Attend meetings and keeping notes.
- Perform any other tasks associated with Payroll Administration to complete payrolls within agreed deadlines.
Junior Payroll Administrator – Core Qualifications and Experience:
Although no previous experience in payroll is necessary this role may suit an individual who is already working towards a recognised payroll qualification i.e. CIPP or be willing to undertake training.
-Previous experience of working in a high-volume administration environment would be an advantage
- Intermediate Excel skills
- The ideal candidate will be resilient, organised and fast paced
- Must be efficient and accurate
To submit your CV for this exciting Junior Payroll Administrator opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ today!
Stobart Group is committed to equal opportunities for all.