- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
I'm currently recruiting on the behalf of one of the most exciting iPaaS tech companies right now in Europe. This company works with global household name retail brands and continue to grow this client base daily!
Due to their continued success and growth they are now looking for a Junior developer to join their development team.
This position is right for you if you have the drive and passion to become an accomplished PHP developer, want to join a friendly working environment with regular social events and work in a modern office.
This opportunity will provide you with fantastic training, coaching and career progression, whilst exposing you to a high standard of practice within a fast-moving agile software environment.
Skills you will need in order to be successful
* Knowledge of PHP and MySQL
* Great problem solving ability
* A good understanding of data formats (JSON, XML, CSV)
* Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
* Mathematically competent
* Understanding of security
* Enjoy working in a team
* Become extremely comfortable with the system
* Develop with user experience and future maintenance in mind
* Help out with the technical support
* Communicate with clients
* Contribute to the learning of others where appropriate
* Understand and learnt the best development practices and standards as taught by the company
Role: Junior PHP Developer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire,
Apply for this job now.