- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £20,000.00 - £23,000.00 gross per year
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A STEP INTO PROJECT MANAGEMENT?
Are you a motivated Project Coordinator/ Event Administrator or recent graduate with suitable industry experience who has exceptional admin skills looking to take on a role that will develop you into a Project Manager?
Do you have previous experience in project coordination or events/event delivery?Are you looking for a new challenge to work within a successful creative company, working towards a career within a thriving brand?
Yes? Then read on…….
A new opportunity has arisen for a Project Coordinator/Administrator to work for a fast paced niche company based in Edinburgh City Centre. This is a permanent role working Monday to Friday which will see you learn the ropes of the sales administrators and have on the job training progressing you into project coordination to become a fully trained Project Manager.
The office environment is stunning, with great links to train station and a short walk to bustling shops/eateries for lunch time await. My client is looking for a real self starter who is articulate, an exceptional communicator and someone highly organised that can forward plan effectively, delivering first class client service and coordination of works.
Some of your duties at the beginning of the role will include...
* Processing Orders
* Dealing with client calls
* Data Entry/ Using databases
* Liaising with contractors/Suppliers
* Managing schedules of works effectively and giving updates accordingly
* Typing up of documents/correspondence daily
* Processing Invoices/dealing with customer quotes
* Processing of new clients and existing work
* General office duties
You will need:
* Proven experience in projects or events
* Strong IT skills, working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook
* Exceptional organisation skills and high attention to detail
* Have an excellent and professional telephone manner
* Good numeracy skills would be desirable
* A self starter
* Resilient work ethic
This is a great opportunity to become apart of a fast growing company and work in a great location within a stunning office environment. Interviews will be held asap so don't delay in applying.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- ms project