- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Junior Project Manager - Tech for Social Good
About the Techfor Social Good Team:
Tech for Social Good (T4SG) focuses oncreating an environment across Global Technology (50,000 employees) thatwelcomes and celebrates diverse talent, and is committed to giving back to thecommunities in which we live and work.
Current programs include Force forGood, Code for Good and Youth Programs. Force for Good is an 8 monthexperiential learning and development program that aligns teams of JPMCtechnologists with socially focused organisations to build sustainable techsolutions to help organizations better deliver their missions.
Force for Good provides JPMC’s entry-leveltechnology talent the platform to build and deliver sustainable technologysolutions using agile best practices. The programme also provides seniortechnologists with an opportunity tomentor junior technologists and hone their own leadership skills. ThisForce for Good Programme Associate Manager will oversee a portfolio ofTechnology Pro Bono projects across EMEA with a primary focus on projects basedinGlasgow. The Program Associate will alsosupport the global team on various program related workstreams.
Regular travel will be required across theyear between Tech Centers to support execution of key milestone events (e.g. kick-off,showcase etc.)
Areas of Responsibilities
The role will cover the followingareas of responsibilities:
PROGRAMCOORDINATION and EXECUTION
Support theexecution of all Force for Good activities in a cycle, including key projectmanagement office tasks such planning and status reporting.
Excellent intrapersonal andcommunication skills (written and verbal) and comfortable with public speaking,leading webinars, large conference calls, and being in front of and presentingto large audiences.
Support theportfolio management of 25-30 technology projects, working closely with theinternal partners and senior stakeholders across all regions, to ensuresuccessful delivery of programme.
Buildrelationship with nonprofits and social enterprises to to source appropriatelyscoped projects and manage ongoing program partnership.
Monitoring and escalation of project statusand projects that might be at risk. Identifying mitigation plans with projectteams to ensure projects are completed on time and to satisfaction.
Continuous monitoring of projects throughanalytics and check-ins, tracking of key performance indicators, includingfeedback from participants, and providing reporting on the overall programmestatus of the portfolio.
Support the Global Force for Good lead in evolvingglobal programme strategy, e.g. diversification of project portfolio
- Proventrack record of success with project and/or program management – ability toplan and execute with excellence
- Excellentverbal and written communications, presentation and facilitation skills
- Abilityto prioritize and deliver on multiple activity streams, whilst ensuring bestpractice is followed, in line with global programme
- Abilityto problem solve issues as they arise and be solution orientated
- Detailoriented, ability to analyse data, find trends and develop insights
- Handson to ensure high quality experience for all participants and clients
- Excels in a dynamic, fast paced and fluid environment tomeet deadlines
- Able to work autonomously, as well as a collaborate in aglobal matrix managed organization
- Comfortable with public speaking, leading webinars, large conference calls and comfortable being in front of and presenting to large audiences
- Clear understanding of risk, controls and complianceconstructs and prior experience in a controlled environment is desirable
- Ability to manage time effectively, prioritize andescalate appropriately
- Ability to leverage existing or quickly develop newnetworks of internal and external stakeholders to drive programs
- Passion for nonprofits and the social good sector,previous experience not a requirement but is desired
- Experience in Agile development is desired
- High energy with the ability to manage multipleinitiatives simultaneously and to perform under pressure within tight deadlines
- Ability to creatively deliver Force for Good programmaticchanges with pace and agility
- ms project
- project manager